February 5, 2013

Painted Flowers

IMG_7257b_resize

These pictures were taken by Zsófi Raffay. She's an amazingly talented and what's more, a very lovely person. I'm so lucky to have had the chance to work with her as a stylist!
So when she offered to take some pictures of me (and my belly), I said yes of course, I'm bringing the cakes. :)

IMG_7202b copy_resize

It wasn't easy though to decide what to wear for my own shoot! I know you saw this dress before, but I like it too much. It's like wearing a painting.

IMG_7348b_resize

I know I will treasure these pictures for ever - reminding me of this weird, wonderful and truly blessed period of my life, with a very special guest residing with me at all times. 

IMG_7339b_resize

Do check out Zsófi's pictures if you wish to see great portraits and city photos, 
and more... Oh, she has a blog too!

 Wearing: Thrifted dress, H&M Mama tights, H&M flowers.

23 comments:

Dizzy Tea said...

Oh dear, didn't know you were expecting, congratulations! Dress looks lovely on you, I can never pull off the fully floral dresses. 

wardrobe experience said...

 beautiful ... :)

Harlow said...

That dress really is like a painting, so gorgeous! It shows off your little bump nicely too :D

Allison Mc said...

That dress is like wearing a painting. How fun! These photos are stunning and are such a beautiful memory to keep and cherish forever :]

Feathers & Freckles said...

These are such beautiful portraits! I can't choose a favorite. 

Love your thrifted dress too :) 

Kittenish Behaviour said...

Gorgeous! You are glowing xx

Nikki said...

oh wow! These photos are beautiful Madeline, and so are you :) I love how you seem to just glow! You look so happy and peaceful :) x

Sarah With A Bow said...

These are lovely photos! I think you made a great choice in your wardrobe, too. (:

Julie Lan said...

ooh love the floral and how this is shot! very pretty and artistic!

BadTasteToast said...

Aaawww these photos are SO beautiful Madeline! I love the romantic dress with the matching flowers in your hair and how the background harmonizes with the look! Some great memories captured in pictures indeed, you're such a stylish expecting mum :)

Madeline Quaint said...

 Thank you! :)

Madeline Quaint said...

 Thank you! :)

Madeline Quaint said...

Thanks Sarah! :)

Madeline Quaint said...

 Aw, thank you! :)

Madeline Quaint said...

 Thank you! :)

Madeline Quaint said...

 Thank you! :)

Madeline Quaint said...

 Thanks! :)

Madeline Quaint said...

 Thank you! :) You can always try! :)

Madeline Quaint said...

 Thank you! :)

Madeline Quaint said...

 Thank you! :)

Madeline Quaint said...

 Thanks! :)

Madeline Quaint said...

 Thank you! :)

Anouk Lannoo said...

cute dress & i love the photos! 

Love, A.Http://www.anoukmeetsfashion.com