February 28, 2013

Madeline and the Dreamcoat

PICT0047cas

The other day the snow was falling so gorgeously, I had to ask my sister Anna to go out and take some photos!

PICT0041cas

As you can imagine, I ran into a bit of a problem at the beginning of winter how to fit my growing belly into a warm winter coat... Second hand shops came to the rescue! I found this heavy, warm coat with the original 70s paper tags attached, and it's perfect for all belly sizes and it was cheap: win-win-win. And one more win for good measure. :)

PICT0035cas

We hung up the camera on a tree to take a picture of both of us, resulting in some fun tilted images. :D

PICT0092cas

In other news: It looks like Bobek might arrive soon! Yay! Exciting times!
So... don't be surprised if I take a few weeks leave of the blog. Not that I've never done that before without such a valid excuse. :)

Wearing: thrifted coat, Chinese boots, H&M tights and pullover, 
scarf from an underpass, and I got the gloves from my sister for Christmas.

4 comments:

foodfashionandflow said...

Madeline congrats doll! I have not been buy for a while. These photos are soc cute and you are quite the stylish mommy:-)

fashionforgiants said...

You look adorable.  And you and your sister are both gorgeous!

Leanna said...

You are looking so lovely! That coat looks like it was a great find. I hope all is going well with your pregnancy... can't wait to see some cute pictures of your little guy! :)

Harlow said...

That coat is perfect! I love the colour and the length, I'd wear one like it myself if it ever got cold enough :P You look absolutely wonderful, I hope the pregnancy is going well, you must be so excited!!!!